Job description for Accounting Intern at PT Arutala Digital Inovasi
As a part of the Finance team, you will help enable management to run the business effectively. You will support ARUTALA financial planning, reporting and forecasting, and analysis, or help our Finance people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing.
What You'll Learn During Immersion Program
- Basic admin and office management tasks.
- Create basic reports.
- Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data, scheduling required jobs, verifying data.
- Manage and maintain records of the office's fixed assets and inventory
- Have extensive knowledge in Microsoft Excel (able to use formulas related to finance) and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Eager to learn.
- Have a good attitude, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate in written English.
- Able to use proactive approaches to problem-solving.
Report This Job
About the company
ARUTALA is an immersive technology company that produces next-generation digital and product enhancement experiences for the most innovative brands, institutions, and individuals using the latest AR/VR/MR Technology. Our mission is to make time and place boundaries obsolete.
At ARUTALA, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we craft immersive experiences, solving challenging problems, and enabling individual creativity. We embrace experimentation and the examination of all kinds of ideas through reasoning and testing.
We're looking for teammates who are triggered by this challenge, who dare to root for the underdog, who are craving to grow, and who love doing impactful things. Join us as we continue to change the world of human interactions!