Must have skills
Job description for Account Servicing Intern (Integrated Advertising) at Ogilvy Singapore Pte Ltd
- Provides excellent project co-ordination and administrative support, including agenda setting, meeting preparation, scheduling, status reports, contact reports, budget and timeline tracking.
- Plan, schedule, execute, manage and report on project progress (under supervision).
- Able to communicate effectively to internal teams.
- Able to translate and write supplementary briefs (under supervision) that drive outcomes for the clients.
- Research into competitors and consumers
- Understanding of what makes great work and what it takes to make it happen.
- Ability to stream briefs into the right workflow based on past experience and a strong understanding of integrated marketing communications principles.
- Strong attention to detail and robust follow through.
- Understanding of internal workflow systems.
- Ability to manage expectations of internal and external stakeholders and team members.
- Relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate project outcomes.
- Having the EQ to facilitate multiple specialists, personalities and opinions.