Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Account Manager C Channel
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with potential clients to generate revenue.
- Establish needs of advertisers and prepare customized sales presentation(s).
- Develop and create new programs to maximize revenue from existing clients.
- Fulfil all negotiated deal points and maintain all national accounts.
- Effectively use all sales assets and opportunities to maximize share.
- Maintain the satisfaction of clients.
- Achieve the target as set by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications or advertising or equivalent related work experience.
- Four or five years of experience in related field.
- High interest in Media Marketing and advertising field.
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation, oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with and influence internal and external contacts.
- Must be an effective presenter.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
- Experience in agency is a plus.
- Good leadership to lead the team achieve objectives.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events