Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Account Associate Andalin
- Find and maintain new customers.
- Meet sales KPIs: Volume, Margin, DSO.
- Ensure the effectiveness of export/import orders from customers.
- Build up and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure all Account Receivable are on-time payment.
- Submit regular sales reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years experience in a reputable forwarding company, especially with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong presentation skill, influencing skill, communication skill, interpersonal skill, negotiation skill.
- Mandatory to have technical knowledge in export/import processes, including operations, custom, duty & tax.
- Good network with custom, shipping lines, airlines, forwarders.
- Must be able to work under pressure and enjoy new challenges.
- Good analytical, planning, and reporting skill.
- English proficiency.
- Computer literacy.
- Extensive knowledge in import and export logistic business.
- Exposure to high growth startup supported by reputable investors.
- High potential to get Excellent Career.
- Bonus Performance for Sales Team.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Team building events