Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description 6Estates - Data Scientist 6Estates Pte Ltd
- Responsible for designing, developing and upgrading the core machine learning algorithms and services.
- Conduct the research and development in various AI fields in terms of Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Knowledge Graph.
- Investigate and select the appropriate approaches based on the state-of-the-art academic achievements to solve real world financial related problems from clients
- Master/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
- Proven experience in CV/NLP tasks, such as sentiment analysis, named entity detection, machine translation or machine reading comprehension.
- Programming expertise in at least one programing language (Python/Java preferred)
- Understanding of the fundamentals of NLP/CV techniques, neural networks and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (like Tensorflow or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, pandas, numpy)
- Have published papers in top tier conference or journal is a big plus
- Strong communication skills in Chinese and English.