Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for 2D Game Artist at PolicyPal
- Design and render riggable 2D characters and monsters.
- Design and create 2D weapons, equipment and environment.
- Concept art for product and story direction.
- Illustration for mascot and card designs
- UI design for product
- Work with the team to discuss, plan and conceptualise on the product.
- Refer to the drawing style similar to https://maplestorym.nexon.com
- Ability to work individually in a dynamic and developing environment, with many challenges and opportunities.
- Understands the basic knowledge of fine arts such as rendering, composition, proportions, colors, anatomy.
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Illustrator or specialized 2D design and rendering software.
- Experience in Casual, Turn-based or similar games is an advantage.
- Experience with Game UX/UI is an advantage.
- Experience with Unity game engine is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Unity’s VFX system is an advantage.
- Have good creativity, basic knowledge of popular trends and different cultures.
- Have good communication and teamwork skills.
- Be responsible, aware and work hard to develop your own level.
- Understand the company's work and products.