Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description 1 X HR Admin Assistant (up t0 $1800) Qiren
- Provide support to the Human Resource department in day-to-day operations to align with company business goals and objectives
- Assist in driving recruitment strategies, policies and best practices to attract, retain and engage talents including Contract / Part-time employees and Internship programmes.
- Assist in WP/ SP/ EP application/ renewal
- Supports on staff onboarding and offboarding.
- Resourceful in sourcing external training programs and application of training grants.
- Liaise and manage funding with government agencies such as SSG for training grants
- Tracking / Monitor of employees' attendance & leave records
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR dept
- Handle of office printing & stationery
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Certificate in in Human Resource Management / Development or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft skills
- High level of integrity, confidentiality and accountability
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Positive working attitude with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to start work with short notice.
- Singapore only
- Location: Vision Exchange (Jurong)
- Staff benefit include annual leave, medical reimbursement and in-house café usage