Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- 2 opening positions available for websites or mobile app developers
- Design and develop application front-end and back-end including database and server integration for a wide variety of website or mobile applications
- Build websites or mobile applications using two of the following: Objective-C/Swift (for iOS), Java (for Android), Reactive Native,
- Flutter, Node.JS, React.JS, WordPress, PHP Laravel
- Design, build, and maintain clean, efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Perform testing and create technical documentation
- Maintain and adjust existing application codebase include troubleshooting bugs to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Identify the company’s user and system requirements for a new website or mobile application, and estimate the time spent on each task.
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Follow industry best practices
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options