Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Must have skills
Job description for Web Hosting Customer Success Specialist - Global Team at Niagahoster
- Communicate with customers and solve their technical issues related to website via live chat.
- Assist Customers with exact guidance and resolutions.
- Going the extra mile for each Customer is part of the job.
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products.
- Response and check abuse of service (spam/phishing).
- Constantly grow - learn about IT every day to become a web hosting expert.
- Strong English communication skills (C1 or higher)/TOEFL ITP (600)/IELTS (6,5)
- Proven motivation to develop skills on IT and customer-related skills
- Min Diploma in any field (IT field is a plus)
- Customer focused. Strong ambition in helping customers and solve their problem
- Well developed communication skill, confident, and collaborative
- Availability to work on flexible schedule (full-time only, morning/day/night shifts)
- Having a basic knowledge in the domain, hosting, blog, and website.