Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Do end-to-end video production, from concepting to publishing
- Planning shoots in coordination with project goals, needs, and concerns.
- Shooting and filming content.
- Post Production: Assembly of clips and creating sequences.
- Recording and Mixing Audio.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts, Mass Communication, or any related course.
- Creative is a must.
- Knowledgeable of video editing software, such as After Effects and Premiere.
- Basic Motion Graphic Skill.
- Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
- Skills in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
- Excellent Videography Skills.
- Must have good taste in choosing visual, SFX, and music background.
- Flexible and willing to extend hours to finish deadlines.
- Attention to detail & Result oriented.
- Willing to do any requested video