Job description for Video Editor at PT Indonesia Digital Entertainment
- Bachelor degree from Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Journalism.
- At least 1 years of working experience as a video editor at media.
- Familiarity with YouTube or other video music platform.
- Able to operate existing (and future) program/s in video editing.
- Have a good skill in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effect and Final cut pro.
- Have a knowledge and creativity in editing process and motion graphic.
- Good in English (written and oral).
- Good communication & interpersonal skill.
- Able to work with team.