Job description for VENTURE BUILDER INTERN (JANUARY TO JUNE 2023) at BlockOffice
- Research & Due Diligence: Perform research, due diligence and analysis of companies, for investment opportunities and KYC
- Coordinate Sales and Marketing Functions: Prepare marketing materials on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and email marketing etc) and plan marketing events and networking with the community
- Deal Sourcing & Analysis: Scouting new leads/start-ups which are potential deals for investments and preparation of presentation materials as well as other relevant documents such as financial models.
- Venture Building & Business Development: Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to enhance efficiency.
- Coordinate Corporate Functions (Ops, Finance, Sales & Marketing): Prepare weekly operation, sales and accounting reports and any additional ad-hoc tasks required.
- Past experiences in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking or Management Consulting.
- Based in Singapore.
- Graphic design skills preferred.
- Prior experience with Adobe Creative Suites would be good.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills (Verbal, writing and presentation).
- Driven and independent individual who is able to thrive in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge on blockchain, cryptocurrencies and DeFi would be a huge advantage.
- Candidates who are able to start immediately will be highly preferred. Applications will be conducted on a rolling basis.