Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for UX Writer at TokoTalk
- Write UX copy for a variety of projects and scenarios.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, UX Researchers, Illustrators, the Marketing team, and front-end developers throughout the creative and product development process.
- Manage the end-to-end product flow, from request to ideation, research, production, testing, and review feedback.
- Designing innovative, stunning, empathetic, and effective content for Tokotalk’s products
- Gathering user insights by conducting usability tests together with the Research & Development team to produce innovative products and improve the copy quality
- Designing a seamless user experience hand in hand with UX designers, UI designers, and UX researchers
- Collaborating closely with product managers, software engineers, business strategists, Legal team, and other related stakeholders to solve users’ problems
- Helping multiple business units in designing meaningful UX copy and content plans
- Bachelor’s degree from any major who has the passion to solve users’ problems through UX writing
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Writer in the industry (background could range from Creative Writing, Journalism, Marketing & Communication, or any other relevant disciplines) or minimum 2 years of experience as a UX/Product Writer.
- Excellent in English communication (both verbal and written). Plus, point if your TOEFL/TOEIC is above 500 or 700 respectively in the past two years.
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and being able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Impactful portfolio of UX writing samples and style guidelines, that shows your prowess in design thinking.
- Well-versed in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Keen to details, able to empathize with the users.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Implements critical thinking in problem-solving sessions.