Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Play a key role in the visual design of our products and brand identity;
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to product functions and features;
- Gather, research and evaluate user pain points and behaviors;
- Design and deliver wireframes, user flows, mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of interfaces;
- Advocate product features and enhancements for customer needs in collaboration with product development team.
- Knowledge and understanding in one of the following fields: E-commerce, CRM, Loyalty, Adstech, Marketing concept;
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in UI/UX design;
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma, InvisionApp,…
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and guidelines of particular platforms including websites and mobile applications;
- Great team collaborator and eager to share knowledge;
- Highly accountable and have a passion for working in the field.