Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
Must have skills
Job description for Unity Developer at YOMI Studio
- Design and develop new features for existing mobile games.
- Optimize and enhance existing games.
- Work both independently and in teams on solutions for specified requirements.
- Ensure that our games are stable and run efficiently on our target platforms (iOS, Android).
- Write clear, maintainable and portable code.
- 2+ years of professional experience with game on Unity engine.
- Shipped at least 1 mobile game on Google Play & iTunes Store.
- Good understanding of C# programming language.
- Ability to write documented code that is compliant with our coding convention and standards.
- Have experience in code security, maintenance and optimization (performance, app size, media assets).
- Have experience working with Spine.
- Have experience working with Version Control Systems.
- Good writing and reading skills in English.
- Experience with continuous integration/ delivery.
- Be able to build custom animations in game.
- Verbal communication skills in English.
- A competitive salary (Junior < 20mil; Dev 20-30mil; Senior 30-40mil; Lead 50ish).
- A Macbook pro and a big monitor to work with.
- Flexible working time. Don't worry, we don't have fingerprint scan record.
- 13th month bonus.
- Team building once a year.
- Trust-based Time Off (take the days you need).
- Dedicated “YOMI time” for self-directed, sharing topics.
- Mentoring and speaking opportunities.