Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. ALL DATA INTERNATIONAL, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with PT. ALL DATA INTERNATIONAL allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for UI / UX DESIGNER at PT. ALL DATA INTERNATIONAL
- Work closely with Project Manager and/OR Technical Team to gathering and evaluating user requirements.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Envision the initial design system for the New Platform such as; the color palette and graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like according to the approved design system.
- Shape products in a way that is the most desirable for customers, while considering business needs and technology opportunities.
- Creating documentation of the tasks
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images and make sure all the design comply with brand guidelines
- Degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science or related field (Fresh grade will be considered)
- Experienced as a UI/UX Designer and has delivered easy-to-use products for the clients (portfolio of design projects is required).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiar & has experience using Graphical Software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel
- Familiar with slicing, cropping, etc with using Graphic Tool such as Adobe
- Experienced in creating both functional and appealing features that address clients’ needs.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides.
- Ability to build design guidelines in the form of a design system.
- Experience to be a part of an Agile team that works on product development
- Show some sample of portfolios.