Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description UI/UX Designer Intern (Aug-Dec 2021) Aevice Health
- Responsible of planning and conducting mixed methods user research to evaluate our Product and Application Usability
- Compiling of tests finding and creating analysis reports
- Collating user feedbacks about our products and application and translation of findings into practical design insights
- Conceptualise and prototype UI/UX solutions for both web and mobile platform, ensuring all interactions are easy and intuitive
- Designing style guides, user interfaces and experiences to be implemented across our iOS, Android and Web apps
- Constantly improving the aesthetic and interactivity of our existing mobile and web platform, keeping updated on the latest UI/UX design patterns, ensuring all interactions are easy and intuitive
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Design or related Social Science field.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Interest in working in healthcare domain is preferred
- Proficient in prototyping/wireframing tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Experience Design, Invision, etc)
- Knowledge in design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, etc)
- Takes initiative, great team player, open to feedback and swift in picking up new concepts and skills
- Plan and conduct remote moderate user testing with users from multiple countries outside of Singapore.
- Learn about how to present data and finding insights effectively and conduct design pitch independently.
- Working collaboratively with project managers and developers to design and develop new mobile applications.
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Team building events