Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Coordinate and interface with internal & external customers for transportation and delivery arrangements
- Schedule job, set priorities, monitor job progress and communicate changes on job status.
- Ensure all customers’ deliveries are fulfilled and drivers are aware of specific customers’ requirements
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a team of professional drivers with operational responsibilities to achieves the job specifications and comply with all relevant regulations and rules
- Ensure all records in the Transport Department are accurately updated
- Monitor & arrange vehicles for periodic servicing, maintenance & inspections
- Any other tasks as assigned
- ·Minimum NITEC / Diploma / Degree in any discipline; fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Effective planning skills
- Able to work and communicate well in a team environment
- Flexible and agile in managing challenging situations
- Able to be diplomatically persuasive or assertive when necessary
- Meticulous with positive working attitude and an apt to self-enhancement