Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Technical Support Engineer Gigacover
- Understand the business logic, operational flow and user journeys of our products and services
- Lead and run engineering operations and automation projects.
- Support our product and engineer team in going live by defining and conducting UAT, ensuring product quality and writing bug reports.
- Resolve technical issues that arise out of normal operations.
- Design and implement process and product improvements to ensure integration and alignment across the team in areas of quality, delivery, cost and process efficiency.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant Ops, QA, Technical Support or relevant experience.
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience working with tech support engineering
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Gigacover is a fast-growing fintech company serving emerging workforces in Southeast Asia. We work with insurers, banks and healthcare organisations to bring flexible and affordable products and services to safeguard the financial stability of our customers! Come and join us as we rethink and reinvent financial services using data science to serve a whole generation of underserved consumers.
- Headquartered in Singapore
- Founded by industry professionals in e-commerce, management consulting, software engineering and big data.