Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Set clear team goals
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Excellent communication and strong leadership skills
- Quick and resolute decision – making even under pressure
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Loyalty, responsible, full of initiative