Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Substrate Developer Automata Network
- Developing and maintaining blockchain software using Substrate (https://substrate.dev).
- Developing and maintaining secure software to be used in TEEs.
- Writing automated tests for production code.
- Performing design and code reviews regularly.
- Creating technical documentations.
- 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in system programming (Rust/Modern C++) and scripting (Shell/Python).
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Familiarity with open-source development and collaborations.
- Familiarity with TEE technologies like Intel SGX is a plus.
- Knowledge of consensus algorithms and blockchain protocol is a plus.
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation with crypto incentives
- Flexible working hours and casual work attire