Must have skills
Job description for STORE MANAGER at Tomaple Gourmet Potato Donuts
- Delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Envolved in the production and daily operational duties
- Motivating the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Creating business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hiring, training, and overseeing new staff.
- Responding to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Developing and arranging promotional material and in-store displays.
- Preparing detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertaking store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering new items.
- Diploma Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experienced in working overseas is preferred.
- Profiecient in English verbally and written.
- Available to be placed in Singapore.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in an F&B environment, ideally in a executive/managerial role.
- Strong leadership and customer management abilities.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview