Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Standard Operating Procedure (Fresher) District Eight
- Have a good understanding in manufacturing fields, preferred in garment manufacturers.
- Excellent writer, preferred experience writing SOPS, preferred Ability to use drawing software.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Individual must be a self-starter, highly motivated and creative at overcoming obstacles and creating results.
- Well-organized, team player that works efficiently with others.
- Good at presentation skill.
- Fluent in English.
- Approaching departments to capture internal activities aimed at setting up a process to work closely, reflecting the productivity, progress, and achievements of a team.
- Observation, improvement, update, and process were established based on the development of production and the company by each stage.
- Analysis, planning, and setting up the program, strong links between the Office and the production of parts in order to save production time but still true progress of the plan.
- Plan and execute internal audit, develop and conduct periodic internal audit, review and evaluate the compliance with dept. procedures, identify material risks, ensure the adequacy of financial assertions, saving, and manage all soft file documents from all departments. Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
- $ gross up to candidate's competency. 13th month of salary(for local employee only)
- Insurance in accordance with Vietnamese labor code
- Lunch at Company
- Compensation for sickness and funeral
- Additional health care, Annual health check
- Annual Company trip/team building
- Career development chance
- Gift for birthday, wedding