Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sr. Manager Business Development Voxxy Media
- Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and constant outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones.
- Work with Strategy and Client Servicing craft incredible campaigns and strategies for brands.
- Manage client relationships with companies, agencies and other revenue-generating partners
- Manage day-to-day sales operation, handle the empanelment processes, agreement and other paperwork, put monthly content delivery schedules for each client, actively seek client feedback to maximize satisfaction and overall be responsible for delivering great results
- Complete account responsibility from the first contact to end negotiation using professional integrated selling techniques across email, phone and video conferencing to grow assigned territory/category
- Get clients to renew and expand their engagement with us
- Create and manage a strong pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed Business Development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institute.
- Minimum relevant work experience in Digital Ad Sales/ Social & Online Media of 2-3 years
- Has a strong personal/professional network of Brand Managers, Agencies (preferred)
- 4-5 years+ Ad sales experience at a media companies/agency, having been responsible for selling content solution/advertising campaigns/branded content to brands
- Experience in developing leads through a variety of methods making professional presentations and writing compelling proposals in order to close sales and exceed goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A rich understanding of the Influencer & Content Marketing space
- Thorough understanding of how social media & digital media works
- Familiarity with multiple social media platforms
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills
- Understanding and experience in executing influencer campaigns
- Remote work options