Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Software Tester Fall Internship (Aug-Dec 2021) Aevice Health
- Develop a comprehensive test plan and test cases based on software requirements and business specifications.
- Maintain documentation of all test environments, test procedures and test results for verification. Ensure clear instructions and predefined pass/fail criteria are stated.
- Perform software testing (manual/automated) to validate the quality and reliability of applications.
- Provide test summary and reports.
- Assist in identifying root cause of errors and code debugging where applicable.
- Follow-up on code rectification with developers to ensure errors have been resolved and verified.
- Ensure timely delivery of all test deliverables.
- Keen interest in documentation and exploring software testing and software automation tools.
- Meticulous, organized, self-motivated.
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Team building events