Must have skills
Job description for Software Quality Assurance at Tribun Network
- To perform system testing and end-user testing on our suite of solutions, comprised of web-based applications, mobile apps on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical test documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Report bugs and analyze bugs systematically, and always come up with best practical fixes to avoid them.
- Design, develope, and execute test case and maintain documentation test cases so that they have good test coverage, informative, and easy to run.
- Drive the quality for a product/feature, assess risks to, and ensure shipping features with a high-quality bar.
- Have a sense of ownership, initiative, and are persistent in doing assignments.
- Work closely with the development team and also the product owners, to ensure the quality of software produced by the company.
- Minimum 2+ years working experience in QA
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and testing processes
- Experienced in Mobile/Web testing, API Testing, SQL, and management test case
- Experienced in designing test plan, test scenario, bugs reporting, then writing test documentation
- Good Logical, structural thinking, and detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with automation or performance testing is a plus