Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Software Project Manager at Prestisa
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Identify solutions and escalate various problems in the projects to minimize risk factors thay may arise.
- A Bachelor degree in Management, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Have a good coordination skill with other departement in term for project.
- Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Willing to work from office (location: Bekasi)