Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Paid Unlimited Leave
We understand that sometimes you need to take care of certain things outside of work. To cater to such needs, we have unlimited paid time off (PTO) policies that you can use freely so long as it doesn't distract you from your responsibility.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineering Intern at Atomionics
- Work on hardware-software interaction and visualization of data
- Develop software to interface with FPGA hardware used for precision timing control and data acquisition
- Optimize experiment parameters by utilizing machine learning techniques
- An absolutely driven individual with creative problem solving skills, analytical mind, and persistence, ideally demonstrated
- Able to program and debug in either Python or C++
- Worked on projects that had some level of electro-mechanical functionalities and data gathering
- Experience in developments on embedded systems is ideal (use of graphical library, like Qt, for embedded systems is an advantage)
- Willing to learn new tools and development environment to convert specifications into a functioning system
- Worked in a technical student team, or an early stage company environment
- Worked on personal hobby projects (and can brag about them!)
- Experience in scripting/software experience with embedded systems and understanding of FPGAs
- Worked on machine learning algorithms before
- A chance to learn about the intricacies of deep tech research, product development, and strategy in a high-growth startup
- Work on the cutting edge of quantum technology
- Develop robust applications for translational research
- A book/hobby project allowance to help you grow and collectively build the Atomionics library
- Board games and curry night