Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer at Id/x Partners
- Work with team to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and 3rd party services.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Open for a candidate who has 1-3 years proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Experience with application or API/Services development.
- Knowledge of coding languages (e.g. Java, C#) and frameworks/systems (e.g. .Net/.NetCore, Spring, Git)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Experience in SQL Server, PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience in SOA/Microservices Architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile or Sprint or SCRUM development methodologies
- Have good communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Bachelor's/College Degree a related field