Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer - Internship at Synapsis.id
- Build an application or product until the production step.
- Doing bugs fixing on applications that have been made or will be made.
- Doing performance improvement on application.
- Undergraduate student (3rd or 4th year), Diploma student (last year), or fresh graduate (max 1 year) from Information Technology or other related majors.
- Minimum 3.00 of 4.00 GPA
- Eager to learn, high motivation
- Versatile and having good work ethic
- Creative and able to work in team
- Committed to work minimum 4 months.
- Proficient in using Office Software (Microsoft Office, WPS, Polaris, LibreOffice)
- Familiar with micro-services / distributed applications.
- Have experience with Go-lang is a plus.
- Have a portfolio is a plus.
- Certificate and Allowance
- 24 Hour Office (AC + WiFi)
- Dormitory (if required)
- Round-trip Economy Class Ticket Train
- Start-up Mentoring
- Work in Team Experiences
- Extended Network