Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Must have skills
Job description for Software Engineer (Desktop) at Pt. Inovasi Anak Indonesia
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- Proactively look for ways to make PARKEE better.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Having at least 1 -3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Java, Java Spring boot
- Having experience with handling Micropayment and Point of Sales system is a plus point.
- Familiarity with database engine such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Expertise in relational databases and schema design.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and solving problems.
- Willing to work from office