Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Social Media Strategist PINC
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high-quality content on social platforms.
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content. Job brief
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets.
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with marketing and product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organise chats and Q&A sessions).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a secure network.
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Proven work experience as a social media strategist or social media manager.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field; might consider diploma holders as well.