Job description for Social Media Specialist at GREDU
- Write, edit, and publish engaging posts for our social media (Instagram and TikTok)
- Coordinate with internal teams to create social media posts
- Research for current trends in social media
- Track and report on social media insights
- Interact with our social media followers through comments or direct messages
- At least 1 year of experience in the relevant field/position
- Have the experience to handle social media and do content writing (your own social media counts too!)
- Able to create ideation, brief, and develop content (Instagram and TikTok)
- Experienced in handling TikTok, can edit video with their personal phone, and knowledge about the analytics is a major plus
- A good team player, creative, digitally savvy, and understand social media trends
Report This Job
About the company
201 - 500 employees
GREDU is a social ed-tech platform that aims to increase the level of engagement in a school environment to improve the overall schooling experience, for teachers, parents, and students.
How We Work:
- Iterate - We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Collaborate – Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through a fun work-space, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What is it like working at GREDU?
GREDU culture can be said to be easy-going. We look at the result (dead-line oriented) and let our partners explore ideas and imagination on the product rather than micromanage every little detail. We would like to think of the people that work with us as our PARTNER rather than EMPLOYEE, and we always value and take-in any insight and idea that comes from our partners, because we believe that our partners have the same social value as us, which is to improve the educational environment.