Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Software Engineer Kasual
- As a founding member of our technology team, you will have the opportunity to build new products from scratch
- You will own end-to-end product and features from design to implementation, including the responsibilities for code roll-out and product lifecycle management
- We need you to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward
- Establish detailed project plans, work from general instructions to design and develop application platform, APIs, program logic along with coding that conforms to standards and best practices within the industry.
- IT domain leader within the ecommerce space in defining the standards, deriving process efficiencies and rationalizing and reusing existing IT assets for all customer experience and facing aspects.
- Analyze documents, files and reports related to work flow that may include Customer’s requirements and/or Retail/Fashion industry data exchange standards and/or documents.
- Responsible for improving customer touch points and experience irrespective of the areas of the business.
- Navigate through legacy ERP/CRM/WMS/BI assets and designing systems that emphasis on reusability and consolidation of business logic.
- Follow processes for streamlining collection of orders, products, checkouts and delivery
- Troubleshoot and/or assist in troubleshooting equipment (web, application, database server and devices mobile or otherwise for ecommerce)
- Prepare instructional material and train peers in various ecommerce specific technologies and end users.
- Design, program, test, implement and document the applications systems in this space.
- Prepare test data and analyze program performance during testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Programming or related degree.
- Experience programming against SQL Server and MySQL database backends.
- Experience with creating, consuming and/or developing REST API’s is a plus.
- Source control tools such as TFS, GitHub and/or source safe etc.
- Solid understanding of Model-View-Controller or Model-View-View Model design patterns.
- Continuous deployment with onprem and/or cloud based technologies.
- Kanban, Agile/scrum project management methodologies.
- Full stack development experience – must be able to navigate across all layers of the technology stack with demonstrable experience.
- Effective communicator at the team and business management level with clarity and engagement from organizational members.
- Achieves results through team work – holds self-accountable including collaborative inclusion with support of diverse thought and cross training.
- Must be self-directed, motivated with a strong sense of ownership and sense of urgency.