Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Software Engineer Fundnel Teknologies
- Build and own Fundnel's products guided by our vision: to make private capital and investment opportunities more accessible to all.
- Help shape our entire technical stack to ensure state of the art delivery and product, user and market scalability.
- Contribute to the growth of our product team, both internally through coaching & knowledge sharing and externally through hiring & onboarding.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, implement and launch new features.
- Maintain fundnel.com and other products to fulfill and exceed our business goals.
- Ensure high code quality and best practices.
- Maintain stability and high integrity through testing processes with a focus on security and data protection.
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing sessions, focused on growing technical & personal skills for the team.
- Explore and integrate third-party services to enable impactful new capabilities.
- More than 3 years of software development experience, with a focus on Web Development
- Working experience with an MVC framework: Yii, Rails, Django, Laravel, Symfony
- Solid understanding of standard software engineering concepts and practices
- Expertise with unit and end-to-end testing (browser-focused)
- Understanding of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Systems
- Expertise in an object-oriented programming language, JS, HTML and CSS
- Experience in database design and architecture
- Experience in any frontend framework: React.js, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with building RESTful APIs
- All our work happens in English, so you should have advanced business knowledge of it