To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Social Media Planner at MEKONG COMMUNICATIONS
- Develop social media
- Develop content plan (idea, direction in both written and visual).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Develop detail plan and manage the quality of outputs.
- Manage day-to-day activities (create and manage published content, monitor client’s social media account, …).
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Dynamic, professionall and friendly environment.
- Annual leave, insurances will be following to Vietnam Law and as company’s regulations.
- Exciting annual trip, team building party, monthly birthday event and team activities
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field (or, if not, tell us why your degree brings unique value to this job).
- At least 2-year experience in a similar role, preferably with agency experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, … and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage quick-turnaround, tactical projects.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and visual.
- Good sense of humor and doesn’t take self too seriously.