Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Achieves sales and revenue targets through identifying opportunities early in the sales cycle to convert accounts and penetrate existing accounts to maximize the sales revenue for the Company.
- Acquires new customers to exceed sales expectations.
- Builds and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders and influence the growth-oriented accounts.
- Proactively promotes products and service solutions by utilizing marketing programs, leveraging field resources, and providing distributor / end-user product trainings.
- Manages and builds on internal sales team relationships and bring in Product Sales Specialists to assist in project sales.
- Understands customer needs to uncover additional opportunities within accounts across all products and service solutions.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum 2 years of relevant technical sales experience in oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, water, water treatment, power, mining and/or related process industries.
- Technical knowledge of industrial valves would be preferred.
- Knowledge of ASME, ANSI, API standard would be preferred.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills that can successfully translate sales leads to order and can work collaboratively internally.
- Exhibit strong competency in sales process and strategic account planning required to achieving business results.
- Ability to strategically prioritize and suitably adapt and improve on account management approach as and when necessary to focus on successful and profitable “win-win” situations.
- Understand customer needs and able to leverage on both product portfolio and internal resources to identify cross-selling opportunities across accounts to create additional value to customers and maximize the Company’s sales revenue.
- Proactive in learning more on the product portfolio and understanding how to differentiate product offerings competitively.
- Shows understanding of market trends and the impacts on customers for the assigned geographical territory.
- Resourceful and is comfortable in navigating through internal resources by collaborating cross-functionally and can utilize resources effectively.