Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Product Manager (Platform) Evos Esports
- Specify and implement product development and product management plan,
- Create new product solutions for both internal and external end-users,
- Initiate, analyse, recommend and launch new product ideas (product development),
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and product design documents,
- Coordinate and work closely with business teams to launch and market new product,
- Conduct market intelligence to maintain competitiveness and profitability of product offering,
- Work closely with Software Engineers, QA Engineers and Designer on feature and UI/UX implementations.
- Has at least 2 years experience in Product Management role,
- Has strong experience in using Agile,
- Good communication in both spoken and written forms. Able to communicate complex business or technical information effectively,
- Great analytical and logical thinking skills,
- Strong ownership and team spirit,
- Good collaboration skills,
- Demonstrated a track record of getting things done in fast-paced environment.