This job post is managed by
Job description for Senior Manager - Regional Commercial at GlobalTix Pte Ltd
- Combing the markets; researching and fully developing market segment targets; development and execution of sales campaigns, and industry interaction.
- Primary external responsibility is to promote travel products via GlobalTix system to travel agents worldwide.
- Maintain positive and cooperative relationships with key decision makers in the travel agencies on coordinated sales efforts.
- Collaborate on strategic planning with internal staff to establish departmental goals, develop sales materials, branding and promotions to increase sales.
- Represent GlobalTix locally and out-of-town with a primary sales focus of potential outbound travel agents
- Contact prospective travel agents to initiate sales efforts.
- Ensure that sales efforts are progressing and meeting goals, targets, etc.
- Attend and participates in trade shows, industry meetings, sales efforts, bid presentations, and sales calls to promote GlobalTix as a system platform to gain access to more than 100K products.
- Develop and conduct personal marketing and promotional visits to potential clients and makes presentations in bidding on groups.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business/Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Senior level candidates will be considered.
- Strong desire for tourism sales with focus on career and industry growth
- Must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be well organized with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments and be willing to get involved in projects with varying degrees of difficulty.
- Ability demonstrate exceptional skills in sales, customer relations, communications, and problem solving.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment, and initiative.
- Candidate with tourism experience will have an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Required Skill(s): Account Management, Sales Negotiation, Client Engagement Skills, Analytical Thinking.
- Task-Oriented, Independent and Sales-Driven.