Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Pt Tencent Technology Indonesia, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Senior Legal Counsel at Pt Tencent Technology Indonesia
- Help headquarter lawyers for all legal matters: from contract management, corporate matters to litigation management. This position will also be the business partner to the provide legal advice to day-to-day operation.
- Provide legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts including but not limited to those related projects.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, finance, employment, procurement, safety, security, insurance and sustainability issues.
- Represent the department as required in liaison with the Country Manager/ business units
- Ethics and Compliance and governance services.
- Cooperation with the other members of the legal department abroad.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Law Degree Graduate, local BAR Passer
- Must have at least 5 years experience in drafting and reviewing Contracts
- Experience in Contract negotiation and Drafting
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Experience on managing external legal counsels.
- Relevant experience in handling Multinational Company
- Strong written and oral communications skill in English