Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior IT Analyst Asia Innovatory Management School
- Support new application systems when they become operational.
- Respond to production emergencies in a timely manner based on Client’s Service Levels as indicated in the Period Contract. This includes bringing up the server (in a crash) or system processes, fixing problems or finding workarounds.
- Diligently perform routine checks and to escalate to the Project Manager any anomaly detected. Show initiative to alert and conduct troubleshooting together with other system engineers, database administrator (DBA) and outsourced vendors.
- Committed to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines.
- Follow through every issue/problem till closure; and complete the necessary documentation as required by NLB.
- Assist users and answer queries regarding the supported operational systems.
- Interact with the helpdesk agents, end-users and external vendors during application support and problem resolution.
- Be on standby support on weekends / public holidays. In the event of scheduled downtime or during a crash, the Candidate is required to be in the office during off-office hours to support the systems.
- Make some code changes/ enhancements that arise from service requests.
- Follow the Client’s technical standards and update the necessary documentation.
- Report to the Project Manager the tracking and management of the project timelines and resources that he/she has been assigned to undertake.
- Be prepared to understudy and undertake the development of new applications and maintenance of any existing systems as assigned by the Project Manager
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT), Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Have at least FIVE (5) years of working experience in the IT or Infocomm industry, with exposure to end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC), system analysis and design, application development, and operational support and maintenance.
- Have at least ONE (1) year of industrial knowledge on Linux, Apache Tomcat.
- Have at least TWO (2) years of experience and be proficient in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), including web services integration using SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Have at least ONE (1) year of experience in Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL and be proficient in developing solutions which involve relational database schema design and writing optimized SQL queries/stored procedures on Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL.
- The Candidate preferably have working experience in Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Have working experience in Content Management System, preferably alfresco. This should also include day-to-day administrating and maintaining of servers, as well as development of web service or API
- Have working experience working with Content Management System related technologies such as Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS).
- Have working experience with search engine preferably SOLR.
- Have working experience in Linked Data System (Semantic Graph Databases) and other related technologies such as GraphDB Triplestore, SPARQL queries.
- Have at least TWO (2) years of experience in: