Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Master in Swift
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies