Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Support the full spectrum of human resources operations duties such as recruitment, staff engagement, grievance handling and key policies implementations
- Oversee the general office administration duties
- Recommends continual improvements to the processes and procedures of the various functions
- Maintains a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- Reports to the Chief Corporate Officer.
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Experienced within the financial institution and/or fintech startup sector will be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of human resources practices, employment laws and regulations
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving, organizational and project management skills
- Has a positive attitude with a can-do mindset with the ability to work independently and across teams