Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Senior Data Engineer PT. Zebra Cross Teknologi
- Participate in design and development of data/analytics application and services in collaboration with other stakeholders, taking new initiatives, grow technical insight and collaborate across technology teams and non-technology stakeholders
- Conduct research and evaluation of emerging cloud and data engineering frameworks
- Practice best coding standards, design patterns and code review process during project and product developments
- Take initiative and be consistence, creative and problem solver
- Collaborate with DevOps team for CI/CD and QA for quality assurance in the product and project delivery
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field. They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with big data tools
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience with AWS cloud services: AWS, AZURE
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Remote work options