Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description SENIOR BUSINESS PLANNING MANAGER Toyota Financial Services Vietnam
- Originate and develop new business opportunities to build up a strong pipeline of projects
- Work closely with management to prepare financial model and measurement of project ROI
- Obtain all necessary project permits and licenses needed for the new business
- Keep informed of the market, legal and regulatory developments that have impacts on the new business
- Support management and lead team in research and assessment of new business opportunities
- Help create further strategies for projects; develop best business practices accordingly
- Prepare regular updates and progress reports to management
- Manage and lead team to ensure project success, efficiency and productivity
- Bachelor of Science degree (Transportation/Logistics/Economics/Business Administration/Finance) or equivalent work experience. Master preferred.
- 10+ years business development experience in transportation services/car rental services/ transportation mobility services.
- 10 + years working experience in a similar leadership position
- Have a broad knowledge of the supply chain / transport / logistics environment & trends.
- Highly organized and self-starter. Ability to work in team and be a team player.
- Excellent in both written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact and communicate with senior in an effective and productive manner.
- At least 5 years’ experience in product/service development, product market fit, viability, and financial modelling.