To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Senior Android Engineer (Remote - Kotlin) at PT Bobobox Mitra Indonesia
- Mobile Architect, with focus on the Android side. Must be Hands-on, that can involve and do development as well, design suggestions etc.
- Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
- Lead and participate in producing deliverables (including architecture, technical design, code development, and QA) to high quality standards.
- Work closely with Product Management and development teams to satisfy business requirements for new features. Take ownership of the solution from end to end and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution.
- Drive Test Driven Development throughout the lifecycle of the application. Write and execute unit, functional and integration tests. Perform and support system-level troubleshooting.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Android Engineer
- Have proven published app in the App store
- Proficiency in Java and working knowledge with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Bluetooth stack, location services, GPS and maps
- Experience with Java/Kotlin, RxJava, gradle and jUnit, espresso testing.
- Experience in UI development, accessibility standards, localization
- Understanding of Material design and mobile UX/UI patterns
- Automated testing of code, build pipelines and delivery
- Experience publishing to App Store
- Experience in using REST API’s, managing authentication, authorization and session
- Experience logging, debugging and analyzing error logs
- Understanding of internet protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and networking and security standards
- Experience with developing custom UIs and animations
- Familiarity with MQTT server, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with performance and memory usage tuning
- Comfortable working in an agile product development environment, building from scratch and continuously improving it.
- Well versed with code versioning tools such as Git and continuous integration(Jenkins)