Must have skills
Job description for SANQUA MANAGEMENT TRANEE (S-MT) at PT Sanqua Multi Internasional
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical)
- Fresh graduated
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- GPA minimum 3.00
- Age maximum 25 years old
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Applicants must be willing to work any Plant in Sanqua Group