Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Achieve objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Coordinate, and train the Sales Executive team (in achieving targets, in problem-solving, meetings, and individual responsibilities)
- Design and implement strategic business plans that expands company’s customer base
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Provide financial and analytical business acumen to maintain profitability and cash flow to support company goals and objectives.
- Provide corporate management and leadership aligned with the company’s strategic vision and business development plans.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the iron & steel industry
- Total minimum 5 years of sales experience and sales team building.
- Have good analytical skills for developing sales strategies
- Target oriented – have ambition, struggle and responsibility to achieve targets
- Strong leadership skills, discipline and a good role model for team.
- Able to work in teams and individually
- Excellent interpersonal communication, persuasion, negotiation, and high mobility.
- Have sensitivity and ability to analyze team development needs.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage