Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Sales Executive Logistic PT Bakrie Building Industries
- Identify new sales opportunity and develop new prospect leads in many industry and manufacture that needs a logistic solution.
- Maintaining solid understanding of current Logistic market conditions and business trends to create offers that will boost company margins.
- Driving profitable revenue and growth year over year through recognition and realization of opportunities.
- Oversee all sales logistic operations and demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and be driven and self-motivated to achieve ambitious targets.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow-through till resolution.
- Identify opportunities with customer existing to present additional service we offer.
- Implement sales plan and communicate with customers in the territory in order to achieve target revenue.
- Obtain solution for customer requirements or issue on service for future service, enhance service standard and to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistic, Finance, or related area.
- At least five (5) years experiences in significant demonstrated experience in any of these fields: Business Planning, Sales & Marketing, Logistics, Transportation, and Distribution Planning.
- Extensive experience in transportation or logistics warehouse industry.
- Maintain good relationship with current and new clients.
- Target oriented and have a strong drive in achieving the target.
- Good communication, persuasive, and firm presentation skill.