To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Sales Consultant (Personal Development - Individuals) at Dale Carnegie Vietnam
- Counsel standard training and coaching programs to leaders and managers, head of HR or L&D function over businesses to help them improve and elevate their leadership performance.
- Plan and manage your sales pipeline yearly, quarterly, monthly and weekly.
- Embraces sincere CARES to others: Success in our business is built on loyal customers, champions, and referrals. PD serves as a customer advocate and liaison for account management and development.
- Provide general learning supports (needs analysis, data review, and product demonstrations).
- Keep learning, keep growing: be a lifelong learner with great human relation skills, selling skills, and a wide range of knowledge from common sense to business, from personal development to economy and society.
- Be a part of the Dale Carnegie team, please represent the core values of Dale Carnegie people including Pride, Ownership, Business Acumen, Integrity, Love & care.
- Takes sales as win-win cooperation: offers values and receives values.
- Focuses on others, and is passionate to help.
- To help, one must “have”
- PD is hard while appealing. So, this journey asks for great resilience to learn, to try our best, to learn from failure then try again and be better.
- Defines a variety of achievements such as wealth, personal development, network, and mental health,...
- Enjoys life with enthusiasm, a positive, curious mind, and gratefulness
- Some other qualities: Graduated from business or customer service majors, good at English, skilled at Microsoft Offices and research; experienced in sales, business development
- A competitive compensation package including base salary, sales bonus, social insurance, Bao Viet healthcare, sales allowances, and other working equipment such as laptop, phone, Grab,...
- Not only results are recorded. We appreciate the effort and recognize the positive attitude, improvements, and team spirit.
- Intensive training and coaching on attitude and behaviors.
- A network of professionals in various fields and senior leaders from leading companies in Vietnam - a rich resource to learn, share and grow in your expertise.
- You will be a part of Dale Carnegie’s historical flows and approach to our global essences accumulated & fine-tuned through more than 100 years.
- A transparent and joyful working environment. We respect personalities and give supportive feedback, offer help and encourage changes.
- Apply via Glints
- Join a screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager and OD Team
- Final interview